MumTum Bengal Babe Pants
Our 2018 Salt Lakes Collection is HERE!
MumTum Salt Lakes Collection Pants
Queen the Label by Constance Hall
Our 2018 Salt Lakes Range of MumTum Pants are here and we are introducing you to our Bengal Babe!
Our 2018 Mum Tum Pants are perfect for your wardrobe all year round. Wear them around casually or with some heels and a top at the office and still feel comfortable and chic.
We listened to your feedback and worked with our supplier to custom make a new softer band which has more stretch and provides an even greater level of comfort.
The MumTum Pants will feel like heaven on, they are light and soft and we have worked hard to improve the fabric for durability with less shrinkage in the wash.
What you need to Know:
- Check the sizing chart below for all measurements
- Feedback from the Queen community is to size down as the cuts are generous. The waistband has up to 12cms of stretch, so if in any doubt, size down according to how tight you want the waistband to fit.
- Keep in mind the length of the pants. The smaller the size, the shorter the pants length - another reason to size down if needed. The band streches and you can play with the height on your waist.
- All garments shrink a little in the wash, we have worked hard to ensure the fabric has minimal shrinkage when the washed according to the garment care label. Keep in mind your garment will shrink a little over time.
- Post your selfie to social media and hashtag #likeaqueen or #mumtum or #queenthelabel Can’t wait to see your glorious pics!
A final note on Sizing:
The Mum Tum Pants can be worn fitting or in a harem style baggier fit. The waistband accommodates fluctuating sizes, so if in doubt and you are after a more fitted style, size down. Using the Size Chart below with this advice will help you decide on the size that suits your needs.
We’ve found it common for most to prefer a size down from their favourite pants which provides a more slimming fit whilst retaining the comfort.
Due to differences in screens & monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
About our Garments:
Material - We chose to go with 100% viscose, a type of rayon which was basically the best performer. It's soft and smooth to the touch, and drapes very well which the cotton samples weren't doing quite as nicely. Best of all it has elasticity, important for comfort. We have worked hard to ensure minimal shrinkage however all garments will shrink a little in the wash.
Made in - The Mum Tum range is made in Sri Lanka. We looked at lots of options for production, first starting with Australia, then Bali and Vietnam before settling on Sri Lanka. Even though Sri Lanka wasn’t the cheapest, we were drawn to it as it has a mature industry and produces fine garments for major retailers to high standards.
A note from Con:
Support for Rafiki:
We are proud to support the children of Rafiki Mwema and through every purchase you make, we donate $1 on your behalf which goes towards making a lifetime difference to some of the most vulnerable children.