MumTum 2 Bengal Babe Original Skirt
Our 2018 Salt Lakes Collection is HERE!
MumTum 2 - Salt Lakes Original Design
Bengal Babe Skirt Long Skirt with Pockets
Queen the Label by Constance Hall
Our MumTum 2 Skirts have been redesigned with the customer feedback from our Queen community. As part of our NEW SALT LAKES COLLECTION, our MumTum 2 skirts have thrown back to our orignal flowly one piece design and now comes with discrete pockets!
We listened to your feedback and worked with our supplier to custom make a new softer band which has more stretch and provides an even greater level of comfort.
The MumTum 2 Skirts will feel like heaven on, they are light and soft and we have worked hard to improve the fabric for durability with less shrinkage in the wash.
What you need to know:
- Check the sizing chart below for all measurements
- The waistband has up to 18cms of stretch. Never size up! If in any doubt, size down according to how tight you want the waistband to fit.
- Keep in mind the length of the skirt. The smaller the size, the shorter the skirt length- another reason to size down if needed. The band streches and you can play with the height on your waist.
- All garments shrink a little in the wash, we have worked hard to ensure the fabric has minimal shrinkage when the washed according to the garment care label. Keep in mind your garment will shrink a little over time.
- Post your selfie to social media and hashtag #likeaqueen or #mumtum or #queenthelabel Can’t wait to see your glorious pics!
Due to differences in screens & monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
A note from Con:
"I made my first Mum Tum skirt years ago, because I couldn't find a skirt with a waist band thick enough to flatter my tummy. I hope you love your MumTum2 skirt as much as I do!"Thanks for all of your support. Con xxx
We are proud to support the children of Rafiki Mwema and through every purchase you make, we donate $1 on your behalf which goes towards making a lifetime difference to some of the most vulnerable children.